Sherry Hanna, RN, BSN
- Registered Nurse, State of Michigan & State of Florida
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified Laser Operator/ Aesthetic (CLO/A)
- Certified Laser Safety Officer (CLSO)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing-Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- Associate Degree in Nursing- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI
- Aesthetic Laser Procedures- Laser Training Institute, Columbus, OH
- Permanent Cosmetics Training John Hashey's Advanced School of Permanent Cosmetics-Oldsmar, FL
- Botox & Restylane Injection Techniques- Aesthetic Services of MI, Inc.
- Candela Aesthetic Laser Training-Chicago, IL
- Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels and Sclerotherapy- Aesthetic Medical Educators Training- Atlanta, GA
Sherry has worked in the critical care setting of hospitals for 15 years. Her experiences include ICU, Cardiac Catherization Lab., Interventional Radiology and ER. She has worked in the skin care and laser therapy field since 2006, specializing in Botox, permanent make-up and vein treatments.
At Amalfi, she loves that she can combine her extensive medical care background with her love of the aesthetic field. She says she "spends a lot of time and energy with her patients" and finds it gratifying to have them so happy with the results.